Friday, August 19, 2011

Bag A Clutch For Autumn

I really like the new trend for over-sized clutch bags. Yes, they are a tad unpractical but what the hell - they look good!  I'm coveting this metallic one from Zara....

This yellow snakeskin beauty is also from Zara, wouldn't it brighten up black or neutrals like a dream!


 I love the colour of this leather clutch from Asos...it's big enough to fit an iPad in there so you can get an idea of scale.
 I adore this cobalt blue one with gold detail...

How fantastic is this canary yellow mock croc bag! I do love a bright pop of bright and this would be so gorgeous with denim and stripes!

3 comments:

fifibelle said...

Love them all!!Where is the yellow one from, Ellie?

Unknown said...

Hi fifibelle, It's from Asos...

http://www.asos.com/ASOS/ASOS-Envelope-Laptop-Case-In-Faux-Croc-Effect/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=1637676&cid=11305&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=-1&sort=-1&clr=Yellow

fifibelle said...

Oh I am soooooo there!!Need a new clutch to make my winter wardrobe a little more cheerful!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...